We’re excited to share the news of the recent June 2018 Qlik Sense release.
Highlights of this launch include the following advancements aimed at helping users streamline and enhance creation experience from data to insights.
- Augmented Intelligence (AI): Powered by the Qlik Cognitive engine, the Insight Advisor automatically generates the best analytics and insights for the user based on the overall data set and search criteria.
- Accelerated self-service: New features include alternative chart suggestions, property enhancements with switch dimension / measures and quick change aggregation methods, as well as a smart data load feature.
- Visualization enhancements: layer in new map charts, show/hide columns, and scroll bar charts toggle
- Collaboration offerings: Promote and un-promote sheets, re-publish apps, and more
- Advance Authoring Improvements: Scrollable sheets, expression editor improvements and the ability to change grid size with objects
- Data Prep: Advanced filtering before data loading
Watch this video to see the product details of this launch:
Qlik Multi-Cloud Deployment Options
We’ve also recently released Qlik multi-cloud deployment options; allowing users to distribute apps developed in Qlik Sense Enterprise for Windows to be consumed (ie read only) in either Qlik Cloud Services (cloud app hosting managed by Qlik) or Qlik Sense Enterprise for Elastic (for high scale cost effective deployments on containers), bound by a single license, sign on and new hub. Learn more.
With our recent release, you will also find some noteworthy enhancements to NPrinting. Now users can have pivot tables in reports without having to use workarounds in Qlik Sense. In addition, for both QlikView and Qlik Sense, you will now be able to schedule monthly and yearly reports via standard parameter selections and can also get report preview and editing capabilities without having to wait for the report to render. As always, we are expanding our Enterprise connectivity to drive more comprehensive insights.
QlikView & Qlik Sense Dual Use Offer
Last month we shared exciting details on the new Qlik View & Qlik Sense Dual Use Offer that will enable existing QlikView® customers to more seamlessly and cost effectively adopt the Qlik Sense® platform, while maintaining their investment in QlikView. The upgrade is available for only a 30% uplift on the customer’s current annual maintenance fees, which then becomes their new recurring maintenance fees. This is a huge opportunity for you to upsell customers and reach out to dormant QlikView users. Want more information? Get the details in this FAQ and listen to the on-demand Fast Track enablement webinar.
To get more details about the latest Qlik product launches, visit the Product Launch page on the Partner Portal and join us for these Fast Track Enablement Webinars:
- What’s New In June 2018 Release – July 17/18
- Overview of Multi-Cloud Deployment for Qlik Sense Enterprise – July 24/25